Introducing Redwood + Co. incense cones are packed with fragrant scents to fill your space.
Fig + Verbena + Cedar
- Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes and will last 2-4 hours depending on your space size.
- Our all natural hand-dipped incense cones are scented in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base found in body care and home fragrance products.
How to use our incense cones:
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- Blow out flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Place incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Tip: the lid of our jar makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.